Top 100 Slogans, Company
Slogans and Ideas
Top 100 slogans include well known famous slogans like "Nike, just do it”. This is one of the many slogans which capture the attention of people all over the world.
This shows how effective slogans can be. They can get a strong message across in a short phrase. Everyone knows the Nike tick and "Just do it slogan" Other slogans that have worked well are the Coca Cola slogans, Burger King slogan and Adidas slogan.
Some of the most memorable slogans are banking slogans, a service that is used by everybody throughout the world.
Use the top 100 slogans when you brainstorm slogans for your campaign and make sure that it supports a strong message. An excellent slogan will capture the attention of your target market.
Here are 100 examples of good slogans. Why are they "good?" Many are good because they're short, memorable, and meaningful.
Some great slogans that play on words, especially the top 100 slogans:
1. 3M Company Scotch Tape: Christmas is a time to believe in things you can't see
2. BVD Underwear: Next to myself, I like BVD best
3. Canada Dry: Drink Canada Dry
4. IBM Electric Typewriters: Many Happy Returns
5. Forbes: Capitalist Tool
6. Amtrak: See America at see level
7. Calvin Klein Jeans: Nothing comes between me and my Calvins
Some of the top 100 slogans tell you that you're different from the rest:
8. Apple Computers: Think different
9. BMW: The ultimate driving machine
10. Campari: The first time is never the best
11. The Independent (newspaper): It is. Are you?
12. Adidas: Impossible Is Nothing
Some of the top 100 slogans urge you to unleash your inner bad boy or girl:
13. Brut Aftershave: Splash it all over
14. Courage Beer: It's what your right arm's for
15. Esso (1964): Put a Tiger in Your Tank
16. Hai Karate Aftershave: Be careful how you use it!
17. Levi's Jeans: Have you ever had a bad time in Levi's?
18. Marcus Valley Pickles: At last. A pickle that bites back
19. Max Factor Cosmetics: To bring the wolves out - Riding Hood Red
20. Arpege Perfume: No bottles to break - just hearts
Some of the top 100 slogans make you feel warm and fuzzy inside:
21. American Airlines (1973): Rest, keep warm and drink liquids
22. British Egg Marketing Board: Happiness is egg shaped
23. Cadbury's Flake: Sixpence worth of Heaven
24. Carnation Milk: Milk from contented cows
25. Post Office (1964): Someone, somewhere, wants a letter from you
26. Ralston Purina Pet Food: All you add is love
27. Allstate Insurance: You're in good hands with Allstate
28. British Airways: We'll take more care of you
29. Alpo Dog Food: Doesn't your dog deserve ALPO?
30. Pillsbury Foods: Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven
Some of the top 100 slogans urge you to clarify your priorities:
31. Friends of Animals: Extinct is forever
32. Red Cross (1961): The greatest tragedy is indifference
33. United Negro College Fund: A mind is a terrible thing to waste
And some of the top 100 slogans are just cute and/or funny:
34. Adelma Mineral Waters: Fresh Squeezed Glaciers
35. American Coach Lines: If man were meant to fly, God would have lowered the fares
36. Central Park Zoo: Come to the Central Park Zoo Cafeteria. Let the animals watch you eat for a change
37. Matchbox: We sell more cars than Ford, Chrysler, Chevrolet, and Buick combined
38. Mohara Suits: Only 1 out of 25 men is color blind. The other 24 just dress that way
39. Alba Dry Milk: Skim milk does not come from skinny cows
40. Smucker's Jam: With a name like Smucker's, it has to be good
The top 100 slogans sell you on the business's competence:
41. Big Ben Clocks: Victory won't wait for the nation that's late
42. British Caledonian Airline: We never forget you have a choice
43. Castrol Motor Oil Castrol: liquid engineering
44. Hyundai: Prepare to want one
45. Levis: Quality never goes out of style
46. Compaq: Has it changed your life yet?
47. UPS: Moving at the speed of business
48. Tata Safari (Indian car maker): Reclaim Your Life
49. New York Times: All the news that's fit to print
50. Wall Street Journal: The daily diary of the American dream
But for many of the top 100 slogans, there's just that certain je ne sais quoi (or else they've been hammered into our brains for so many years they might as well be hardwired):
51. A&W Root Beer: That frosty mug sensation
52. Alka Seltzer: Try it, you'll like it
53. Brylcreem: A little dab'll do ya
54. Clairol Hair Coloring: Does she or doesn't she?
55. Dial Soap: Aren't you glad you use Dial? Don't you wish everybody did?
56. Energizer Batteries: It keeps going, and going, and going....
57. Gordon's Gin: It's got to be Gordon's
58. Hanes Underwear: Just wait'll we get our Hanes on you
59. Kellogg's Rice Krispies: Snap! Crackle! Pop!
60. Maxwell House Coffee: Good to the last drop
61. Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
62. Wendy's: Where's the beef?
63. Virginia Slims Cigarettes: You've come a long way, baby
64. Camel Cigarettes: I'd walk a mile for a Camel
65. Burger King: the home of the Whopper
66. Subaru: The beauty of all wheel drive
67. Buick: Wouldn't you really rather have a Buick?
68. A-1 Steak Sauce: A-1 makes hamburgers taste like steakburgers
69. Acura: The True Definition of Luxury. Yours.
70. Busch Beer: Head for the mountains
71. Alka Seltzer: I can't believe I ate the whole thing!
72. American Express Charge Card: Don't leave home without it
73. Bounty Paper Towels: The quick picker upper
74. AT&T (1982): Reach out and touch someone
75. Timex: It takes a licking and keeps on ticking
76. Apple Computers: The Power to Be Your Best
77. Budweiser Beer: When you say Budweiser, you've said it all
78. Avis Rental Car (1960s): We're number two. We try harder
79. Bank of America (1980): Think what we can do for you
80. Wheaties Cereal: Breakfast of Champions
81. Barnum & Bailey Circus: The Greatest Show on Earth
82. M&Ms: Melt in your mouth, not in your hand
83. Tide Washing Powder: If it's got to be clean, it's got to be Tide
84. Benetton: The United Colors of Benetton
85. Campbell's Soup: M'm! M'm! Good!
86. Benson & Hedges Cigarettes: Pure Gold
87. Taco Bell Restaurants: Head for the Border
88. Bic Lighters (1975): Flick your Bic
89. Visa Credit Card: Visa - It's everywhere you want to be
90. Borden Inc: If it's Borden's, it's got to be good
91. Schlitz Beer: Schlitz ... the beer that made Milwaukee famous
92. Sprite: Obey Your Thirst
93. Yellow Pages: Let your fingers do the walking
94. Hewlett Packard: Expanding Possibilities
95. Winston Cigarettes: Winston tastes good like a cigarette should
96. Toyota: Oh what a feeling
97. Sun Microsystems: We put the . in dot.com
98. Kentucky Fried Chicken: Finger-lickin' good
99. McDonald's: You deserve a break today
100. Hallmark Greeting Cards: When you care enough to send the very best