Teamwork Slogans for the Workplace
Funny campaign slogans
9 Teamwork slogans and funny campaign slogans to promote team spirit in the workplace.
The one common denominator which can be applied to all companies is that every single one starts out in order to reach some level of achievement. (Also see top 100 slogans)
Team spirit slogans with regard to achievement is:
1. "The moment you commit yourself is the moment your goal is assured."
2. “Together we can.”
3. “Together we can do more.”
4. “Teamwork divides the task and doubles the success.”
5. “Work together for success.”
6. “Coming together, sharing together, working together, succeeding together.”
7. There is no "I" in "teamwork."
8. "We may be strong as individuals - but as a team we are invincible."
9. "Whether we play a large or small role, by working together we achieve our objectives."
You could incorporate some motivational slogans and create some of your own slogans in order to motivate your staff.
Make posters of some of the motivational slogans and teamwork slogans and hang it all over your office in order to create the atmosphere for a positive and motivating working environment. Brand these posters with the campaign message if it is part of a bigger workplace communication campaign.
Create Amusing Team Names
All sports teams have one thing in common, and that is that they all have different names. Their names become their identity, and if you are trying to create a cohesive team in your office one of the best things that you can do is to create some amusing team names for your staff. Not only will they have fun with the new names, but it will also help to spur on a little healthy competition. The only real question is how do you come up with some great team names?
1. Associate all the team names and team slogans together in some way. For example, say you work for a company that creates products for animals. In that case maybe you want to choose names that have do to with the different animals that you serve. Or perhaps you want to label your teams by the geographic areas that they serve. Try to find something for the team name that ties into what your teams already do.
2. Adjectives can always help to make a team name more amusing. For example, you don't often see teams simply named The Cats. However, it is quite common to see teams called The Wild Cats. Use adjectives that help to personify the personality of your team.
3. Alliteration can also be a lot of fun for team names. Alliteration is when each word starts with the same constant sound or sound group. For example, say your team wants to be called The Broncos. Rather than simply leaving it at that you might want to go by the Bold Bucking Broncos. That way you can even refer to yourselves as the triple Bs.
4. Another fun thing to try when looking for amusing team names is to integrate your supervisor in the name. While the All Star team may be just that, by adjusting the team name to Jim's All Stars you give yourself a leader and something to belong to.
Other teamwork information can be found below: