Samples Brochure Designs and How to Create a Free Printable Flyer
Samples brochure designs - A well designed brochure should promote the organization as a being professional, solid and reliable. It will create an impression in your target audience’s mind. Remember first impressions are lasting. I must make them want to read more about your company.
First outline the purpose of your brochure or leaflet as this will determine the format of the publication. Will it be a product catalogue or a informative sales aid? Who will be receiving your brochure? Consider this carefully as this will affect the format. If it is a busy person who is bombarded with information you will need to provide the information in a quick, easy to read format. If it is going to be read by someone who requires a lot of detailed information you will provide a more comprehensive document.
Tips and information on the design of the brochure:
- It must attract attention
- It must induce action eg have contact details or a coupon or have a means for the person to get further information
- A brochure can cover many communication topics and ideas
- Brochures can be printed or electronic
- Brochures are still one of the most effective types of communication
- They make an excellent employee engagement tool
A brochure plays an important role in aiding the sales process.
Samples brochure designs