Ideas for Employee Incentives
and Types of Incentive Plans
New, innovative ideas for employee incentives are always needed by workplace communicators and human resource practitioners to increase employee loyalty and performance. Employee incentives, recognition and an employee engagement strategy are important tools that are used to do this.
Companies need ideas for employee incentives that will recognize and acknowledge staff. Ideas that are tried and tested and work.
Some incentives have rewards that are beneficial to the company. One example is paying for an au pair service for working mothers or fathers, giving them peace of mind that their children's needs are being seen to while they are at work. This increases the employee's productivity.
Types of incentive plans include:
- Productivity formula
- Employee service awards incentives
- Employee sales incentives
- Peer employee recognition program where colleagues nominate people they work with for an award
- Long service incentives
- Employee performance
- Safety incentives
- Customer service rewards
- Achievers road to excellence promotional campaign
- Plaque wording appreciation
- Employee performance software
There are many more reasons to incentivize staff.
More ideas for employee incentive include:
- Company gifts and other ideas for employee incentives resources eg choice from most unique mail order catalogs.
- Gift certificates
- Incentive travel eg Tuscany
- Online reward catalog
- good work at home ideas
- First time home buyer incentives for home buyers
- Auto incentives
- Performance based ideas employee for incentives
- New car incentive
- Corporate incentive gifts
- Early retirement incentive
- Incentive pay program
- Lifestyle vacation incentives
- Tuition incentive program
- Health benefits
- Plaque with wording of appreciation
- Drive a Porsche for a day
- A year's membership to an exclusive golf club
- A weekend away for two at an exclusive resort (a choice of resorts to be offered that would take into account varying interests and geographic location)
- A selection of self-improvement courses, such as an advanced driving course, public speaking, personal makeovers, a year of personal coaching
- A flight in a hot air balloon
- Tickets to a concert featuring an international artist or any other live entertainment that the winners choose that is within their budget level
- Sport season tickets. Presumably rugby season tickets would be most popular and the top winners could be offered tickets in the the company's VIP box.
And many more ideas for employee incentives.
Home › Employee Incentive Ideas