Examples of Critical Thinking
Examples of Critical Thinking - What is critical thinking? Critical thinking is based on logic and objectivity, strategic problem solving and planning. It entails using judgment, assumptions and reasoning to come up with innovative solutions to problems or situations.
It is an important business tool used to evaluate and interpret information to make a considered commercial decision in order to devise an action plan. It is needed to come up with an example or a strategic plan and for goal setting suggestions. All good campaign slogans come as a result of an ability to think critically.
Critical thinkers know how to take initiative in order to be effective and communicate strategies and conceptualize ideas. This is necessary for many aspects in the workplace such as:
- Cognitive behavior modification techniques and transformational and transactional leadership
- To be able to think of good campaign slogans for workplace communication campaigns that will get a message across and achieve the campaign's objectives
- To know how to write an outline for a campaign and to produce creative presentation ideas and ice breakers for staff meetings that will increase the effectiveness of the acceptance and retention of messages
- To know which of the different research methods will be appropriate in which situation
- To analyze the causes of employee turnover and to use employee retention tips and devise an employee engagement model with ideas of employee incentives.
Training employees in critical thinking based on systematic methods and techniques enables them to focus on the facts, consider all supporting evidence in order to understand problems and formulate practical, rational and consistent solutions.
Trained employees are able to consider problems in a thoughtful, logical and reasonable way, produce better quality work and are more confident and efficient in their roles.
They are easily able to gather and analyze information, interpret data accurately, and to consider implications and consequences so that they can make informed and commercially viable decisions. Critical thinkers in the workplace communicate effectively in reaching solutions to difficult problems; without being unduly prejudiced by others' opinions. Examples of critical thinking will show this. They can think objectively and creatively.
Also see these links for more related information on examples of critical thinking:
- campaign slogans
- strategic plan example
- goal setting suggestions