Career Change Reason
Career Change Reason - Why People Change Careers
Many people change careers by making a conscious effort to return to college or get the necessary training they need in order to change their careers and other just fall into it, there are many reasons why people change careers throughout their lives, some people may change careers numerous times in their lives.
Six reasons people change careers include:
- Boredom with current career, they need something more challenging
- People often work in professions that have nothing to do with their training or education and often make the switch to actually use the training they have
- Often people who have worked in corporate America and made a lot of money, later want to work in a career that makes a difference in people's lives and helps others
- Others people have done the same career for years and do not make enough money and therefore look for a new career that pays more
- Sometimes people make a career choice when they are younger but as they get older or middle-aged, they find it is no longer what they want
- Some people get tired of working for others and want to venture out on their own and make their own rules and work their own hours.